Dr. Margaret Lucy Tyler, was the student of Dr. James Tyler Kent, M.D. Brux., L.R.C.P., L.R.C.S. Edin, L.R.F.P.S. Glas, was a brilliant homeopathic doctor. She was responsible for the homeopathic learning of many of the best English physicians with James Tyler Kent, from 1908 to 1913. Her most important books are “Homeopathic Drug Pictures” and “Homeopathy’s Course”.
Margaret Lucy Tyler (1857-1943) Contributions
1. A study of Kent’s Repertory.
2. Different Ways of Finding Remedies.
4. Hahnemann’s Conception of Chronic Disease.
5. Homeopathic Drug Pictures.
6. Homeopathy Introductory Lectures.
7. How not to do It.
8. Pointers to the Common Remedies.
9. Repertory Indeed.
10. Romance of Homeopathy.