The dynamic influence or dynamic power is the quality of nature; its modus operandi cannot be explained.
In these types of actions what is happening can be explained, but how it is happening cannot be explained. Even an accurate and intelligent observer cannot explain such actions. They are beyond the human senses. Their effects can only be explained in an indirect manner. In dynamic influence, two substances are interrelated and act upon each other but there is no material connection between them.
Example for Dynamic Action:
- In the solar system, the planet earth carries the satellite moon around it in a period of twenty-eight days. Here, there is no material connection between the moon and earth. Still, they are acting together in a systemic manner because of gravitational force which is dynamic in nature.
- The moon produces the ebb and tides regularly on the earth for indefinite periods. This is again because of the dynamic influence between the moon and the earth.
- The magnet attracts the iron pieces; it is the quality of the magnet. It contains a magnetic field around it. This attraction is limited only to iron and steel pieces. We can explain its nature, but why and how it attracts only iron pieces we cannot explain. Because this is a property of iron and is a dynamic action.
- Few people get nausea and vomiting when they are exposed to certain substances which are almost harmless to others. In such instances, usually, no exchange of material substance occurs. This is purely a case of dynamic action.
- When a healthy person raises his hand, there is no lever attached to it. He can raise his hand once he wishes to do so. His Will makes the muscles, bones, and nerves act and lifts the hand. What is this Will? A dynamic action.
Certain things are not understandable with the current understanding of modern science.
Also Read :